Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Andy + Emily e-session

First let me apologize for neglecting my blog lately. On top of having a full schedule this month, I have had major computer issues that have put me really behind. Hopefully, it will all be up and running normally soon. 

I had so much fun working with Andy & Emily on their engagement session at Greenfield Village in Dearborn. It was a beautiful day and they were open to anything. Makes my job so much easier! I'm really looking forward to their wedding on 8.16.08.

Enjoy some of my favorites:


new blog

new blog

new blog

new blog

new blog

2 comments:

Beck on Melrose said...

These are great pictures! But wait, how did you get Andy to smile? Ha! Love Emily's dress too.

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Really love your blog... and your photos are amazing!
~Renee