Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blossoming

I have known this darling girl since she was a baby and was totally thrilled when her mom asked me to photograph her recently. She has become such a sweet young lady, beautiful inside and out. Recently she gave my daughter a whole bag full of Polly Pockets that she no longer plays with and just lit up her world. Lilly now spends hours playing with those things, changing their outfits and creating their fantasy lives. It reminds me so much of the way I played with my dolls as a girl. Working with Emily during this session made me all too aware how quickly time passes. Before you know it, I will be watching my own little girl blossom into a teenager. Sighhhh....

blog
My personal favorite- I just LOVE it!


blog


blog


blog


blog
For some reason, she reminds me of a young Olivia Newton-John in this one.

blog


blog
Sweet, sweet Emily!

5 comments:

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

Oh Wendie, these are beautiful! I especially love the black and whites.

Teri Yover Photography said...

Hey Wendy, These are fantastic. You did a really great job. I know this child's parent will love these.

Tracey said...

What a beautiful young lady! These images are just fabulous Wendie!!

misty matz photography said...

So beautiful!! I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the 2nd one...it's breathtaking. That would be a large canvas in my entry!! Great work :)

Beck on Melrose said...

I LOVE number 5! These are all amazing. Of course loving Emily as I do, its hard not to adore them all. Great job! She is gorgeous.