Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Savvy Photographer

I came across a great blog for Photographers today called The Savvy Photographer. Oh my gosh, what a great Blog! I think I will be spending a lot of time there! In one post they shared inspirations for a variety of different work spaces. I couldn't believe it when I read that all the items they showed came from TARGET! Who knew you could get so many neat things through Target's online store? I loved this beachy office- so lovely- and that chair! I really need to own that chair. Could you imagine the images I could get using that as a prop? Yes, a girl can dream. Anyway, I am sharing this blog with you in hopes it will provide inspiration to you too. Enjoy! www.thesavvyphotographer.blogspot.com

Photobucket

Pretty Chair from Target Online!

Photobucket

The Beachy Office- as seen at www.thesavvyphotographer.blogspot.com

No comments: