Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beth & Kevin's Wedding

Is is so special to me when I have the honor of shooting a friend's wedding. I met Beth more than five years ago when I began dating my husband. She made me feel like part of the gang right away and for that I am forever grateful. I was thrilled when she came back from a friends wedding and talked about a great guy she had met there. It was clear immediately that Kevin was someone special.

The wedding was held at St. Mary's College in South Bend, IN... the place they had connected just a few years before. It was a beautiful wedding, for a beautiful couple.

Congratulations Beth & Kevin!

blog 2

Beth's first view of her dress on...

blog 2

I just adored the detail on her dress and the sun shining through made it even more beautiful.

blog

blog 2

blog 2

I LOVE this shot of the guys having fun before the ceremony...

blog 2

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. ...

blog 2

blog

blog

blog 2

blog 2

The Bride and Groom with their "matchmakers".

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendie! I can't even decide which is my favorite. You have a lot of creativity when it comes to setting up the shot - the angles you choose, and the subjects (love the shoe shot) are beautiful!

It's definitely a highlight of my day when I see a new post on your site.

I've got to set up a shoot with my kids. (on my to do list! :)

Beck on Melrose said...

Oh my goodness, I think this is my favorite wedding of yours yet. Beth is a stunning beauty...kinda took my breath away. That beautiful face, the delicate pretty veil and THAT DRESS! And with a handsome groom - oh my.

The wedding party photos are incredible, with such an attractive group! Love the bridesmaid dresses and the flowers are gorgeous.

Hope I get to see more!