Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Andy & Emily got married!

You may recall seeing pictures from Andy & Emily's engagement session a while back. Recently I had the privilege of shooting their wedding in Sandusky, Ohio. I had an absolute blast spending the day with them and their friends. I have known Andy since high school and when I heard he was dating someone seriously I was thrilled. Emily is the perfect match for him. Her outgoing personality totally compliments his quiet demeanor. They also make each other laugh- which I think is the key to it all!

Best of luck to you both, I wish you many years of joy together!

blog


blog
Emily made the invitations- they were beautiful! I was so impressed...


blog



blog



blog
They used my favorite image from their engagement session for the cover of the programs-such a cute idea!



blog



blog



blog



blog



blog
The bride with her lovely maids...



blog
I love when I get to ride on the party bus with the wedding party- so much fun! If you think someone looks familiar in the front row- that is my twin sister Beckie at the bottom right of the photo! My brother-in-law is standing by the window right behind her.

2 comments:

Beck on Melrose said...

Wonderful pictures! I cannot wait to see the rest...we had such a fun weekend together! Great wedding.

Kara May said...

These are gorgeous Wendie!! Love their program picture too! Great detail shots - love all of these!