Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Lilly!

Today is my daughter's 3rd birthday- I can hardly believe how big she is getting! We had such a fun day hanging out together and playing with all the new toys she got at her birthday party yesterday. I even spent some time telling her about the day she was born- what we were doing, who was there, etc. She was so fascinated to listen to all of this. I love that I can tell her things now that she is understanding and remembering in such detail. I am so lucky to be able to spend every day with my dear child, watching her learn and grow. I wouldn't change a second of it.

I Love You Lilly!

Here are a couple of favorites I took of her last week:


blog


blog

blog

The Birthday Party Invitation I did for her.

4 comments:

Beck on Melrose said...

Lilly is such a wonderful girl because she has a wonderful mommy...and daddy. :o)

Kara May said...

Oh these are great Wendie!! Love the invitation! What a beautiful little girl!!

Bev Robison said...

She is so adorable! In that first picture, I'd swear she looks like an American Girl doll!

Tracy said...

Very cute Wendie!!!! The boys loved the invitation. It suits her very well. Miss you guys!