Thursday, November 27, 2008

Boys will be Boys

First let me say Happy Thanksgiving to you all! One of the things I am grateful for today is having such great clients who have helped me grow my business so much this year. I could not have done it without you!

I wanted to share some recent pictures of a very handsome family I had the pleasure to work with. You know for some reason I seem to work with a lot of little girls. It was fun to switch gears and work with boys! It really helped me to get creative and do some more masculine posing. We were able to do some traditional portraits and then they changed into their camo and we got vintage. Those shots really worked beautifully in black & white. Hope you enjoy looking at them!

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, they are handsome! But then again, I am a little partial! The proud mother.

Beck on Melrose said...

Such good looking boys! Love the clothes!!!! And the family shot is outstanding. I like the way everyone is posed. Wonderful pictures.