Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tara & Ryan- Engagement Session

Ok, so I am a little behind with this post... My sister-in-law, Tara, married her longtime love, Ryan, November 1st in Delray Beach, Fl. As a wedding gift I did an engagement photo session for them during a visit home to Michigan this summer. We had a blast driving around to some of their favorite local spots in Detroit and Birmingham. I created a guest sign in book for their wedding with the pictures- here are some of my favorites.

Tara & Ryan had the most amazing photographers shoot their wedding (husband and wife team Kara & Jeremy Pennington from Kara Pennington Photography). If you get a chance- check out Kara's blog to view some pictures from the wedding. Just scroll to the second page of the blog to find them. In addition to the gorgeous pictures of the bride and groom, you will find a picture of me (the pregnant bridesmaid) and a couple of my sweet Lilly (the flower girl).

Congratulations Tara & Ryan- Love you both!

blog
This one is my favorite-they both look like models!

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog
While we were in Birmingham we couldn't resist a stop at Hunter House for some good old fashioned sliders!

2 comments:

Jason Verlinde said...

Love the coke photo! I wished i had one like that for my wife the "cokehead!"

Did you guys stop mid shoot so the groom could shave???
:)

As always great job!

wdelanophoto said...

Hehe- I was wondering if anyone would catch that beard! Actually- we started that day and about 5 minutes after that picture was taken it started pouring rain. We had to do it again another day and by then he had shaved!