Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Will

A good friend of mine recently had her third child- a baby boy named William. We have daughters the same age, so I brought Lilly with me when I went to photograph the baby.  The girls got a kick out of watching the photo shoot and thought it was very funny when the baby peed on my blanket! A few days after the shoot, Lilly had just climbed out of the bathtub and lay down on her belly on the bathroom floor. She had her legs tucked under and was shaking her nakie butt up in the air. She said "Mommy- I baby Will, take my pitcher!" and let out the biggest belly laugh. And of course, I cracked up laughing right along with her...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww - Wendie, he's beautiful. The pictures are beautiful & I love the Lilly story! Nice shoot.

Ashley said...

That comment was from me by the way - didn't realize wordpress openid would use my domain name as my username! :)

Ashley

Beck on Melrose said...

Oh my goodness...these photos are amazing. And Baby Will has such an expressive face. Wonderful!