Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Erin and Alan got married!

A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of photographing Erin's sister Lisa's wedding. I was thrilled when Erin called to tell me she was now engaged and wanted me to photograph her wedding too. When the wedding day arrived I was very pregnant and clumsy (I dropped both my flash and my favorite lens that night), but had lots of fun anyway! It was great to catch up with both families (the sister's married brothers!) who are such wonderful people. This was a perfect send off for me as I am taking a year off from doing weddings. My baby is due in a few weeks and I want to lessen my work load a bit so I can get acclimated as a mom of two!

blog

Photobucket

blog

blog
Isn't she a gorgeous bride!

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

blog

No comments: