Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband and Happy Father's Day too!

It's going to be a double fun weekend! My daughter and I have been very busy the last couple of days making lots of surprises for my husband's birthday and for Father's Day. Lilly LOVES birthdays and was so excited to make something very special for her Daddy. She has even been able to keep a secret (well sort of). Last night she said to him enthusiastically "Daddy- we maked you sumping for your birthday! (whispering now) But it's a seeeecret...and, and we can't tell you what we maked you for your birthday, because, because it's a seeeecret..." So darn cute. She adores her Daddy and he adores her. It melts my heart to see how much they enjoy doing things together and too see Owen's little face light up when he sees him. My kids have an amazing Daddy and I have an amazing husband.

We are all so lucky to have you hun. We love you very much!

A few recent pix of the kiddies (some of them are part of his "surprises")


blog
Looking a lot like her Daddy in this picture I think...


blog


blog
And looking a lot like Mommy in this one- I swear that is me as a child, only she has blonde hair...


blog


blog
This look says "Mommy- I'm all done taking pitchures"


blog
I love this one so ... oh, that face!


blog
Our little blue eyed charmer.


blog


blog


blog
How cute is he in that hat!

3 comments:

Beck on Melrose said...

I could not love these photos, or more importantly these children, more. They are amazing and its all because of the wonderful parents they have. Happy Birthday and Happy Fathers Day, "My Brother-in-Law" (said like Lilly when she calls you "My Daddy" - so cute).

ShahDeLano said...

Wendie- love the new pics of Lilly pad and O-boy. You have some very beautiful children (inside and out). Looking and those makes me just want to reach out and *squeeze* them both!

wdelanophoto said...

Thank you Aunties- you are too sweet :0)