Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marlena (Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer)

Ok- it's official, I LOVE working with seniors! Not only do I enjoy the creative side and the fact that they sit still and take direction (ha- unlike my sweet little ones!) but it is a genuine pleasure getting to know them a little. They're looking forward to their senior year and future beyond- such an exciting time.

This session was with Marlena- isn't she a beauty? I got super excited when she showed up with lots of clothes on hangers and a couple bags filled with shoes and accessories. I knew it would be a fun session and it was! I wanted to give her a few sneak previews while I finish up the rest of the images. Enjoy!


Photobucket


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog

9 comments:

April said...

these are beautiful- what amazing pics - and she is sooo pretty!! I love the last one- it's my fav!

Unknown said...

loveeee the session! great photographer + gorgeous models = AWESOME senior pictures! =)

PPearson said...

Very nice! I love the last one with the hat!

Orange Kite Photography said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! She is a beautiful senior and you are an amazing photographer!

Loree Alayne Photography said...

I love these!! Gorgeous girl and fabulous photography. I think you will be the new Senior photographer in your area. Very cool!!

Tracey said...

Oh, these images are just BEAUTIFUL! Your model is absolutely stunning!! Great job Wendie!!

Suzi, Brayden, and Cooper said...

Beautiful Senior and beautiful work Wendie!

Unknown said...

Wow, Wendie! These are absolutely amazing. What a beautiful girl - and beautiful pictures as well! Fantastic work!

misty matz photography said...

Gorgeous job, Wendie! What a beautiful girl too! LOVE the first one w/the windblown hair (stunning!) and the last up close in the hat!