Friday, June 5, 2009

My first senior session! (Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer)

Over the last couple years I have had a lot of people ask me about doing senior portraits. I finally decided to give it a go and I'm so glad I did! I had a blast working with my first senior- Heidi. She was a complete pro- crawled through and up on to anything I asked her to get the shot. It felt like a shoot on America's Next Top Model! I also learned it might not be a bad idea to put some bug spray in my little photo session emergency box...yikes, the mosquito's love an overgrown field!

blog
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one...

blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog
Isn't she gorgeous!!!


blog
Had to throw in this shot of my trusty assistant who did this whenever I needed Heidi to smile...worked like a charm!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better watch out Lilly, Your mouth might stay that way!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I Love All of them!! It will be so hard to pick favorites. Great Job!! I love the barn and the truck, Great Idea!!

ShahDeLano said...

Heidi IS America's Next Top Model! :) I especially love the close up ones toward the end. You've really captured her sweet side...now, only if we can bottle that!! :) hehee.

Ashley said...

Those are beautiful pictures - and what a great helper you have! :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your first senior session wendie, and the photo of your little one cracked me up, lol!

Unknown said...

you can't tell this is your FIRST senior session. This is what a classic senior session SHOULD look like. great job! love the location. your senior model is beautiful.